Trend Alert - Oxidised Silver Jewellery

Hey Guys! Hope you all are doing well!

Last night I watched the movie The Intern (finally!) and enjoyed it so much! The whole time I had a smile plastered on my face. It is such a "feel good movie". Robert De Niro the incredible actor that he is was such a gentleman in the movie and Ms Hathway's style is "on fleek" my friends. Watch it if you like light hearted comedy and of-course it's a delight to watch Robert De Niro.


Now on to the #OOTD, lately I have been loving a lot of oxidized silver jewellery and including them in my jewellery collection.

My favorite bit the Kurta Latkan! It's from my mom's closet and she had bought it when she was teenager so that's pretty old but still in top condition! I just like how this silver Kurta Latkan can make this plain kurta stand out.


Buy similar here 

Let's just take a moment to appreciate these oxidized silver jhumkas, the intricate details and the pearls just add elegance to the jhumkas.



I paired it with a kurta from Westside Stores









         Kurta - Westside Stores // Kurta Latkan - Mom's closet 
Earrings - Carftsvilla // Bag - here

CONVERSATION