GAURI X ANSH DESIGN STUDIO

Winter clothing for me is all about deep dark hues and layering. Even though Mumbai isn't really blessed with "winter weather" I do indulge in deep colors and light layering.

I recently visited ANSH Design Studio to style some of their collections. I was instantly drawn to this formal maroon dress (who said office wear needs to be boring!). The maroon color definitely elevated this dress from being just another office wear. 



I styled the Midi dress with a camel color blazer and nude shoes. 




Perfect for meetings during the day and informal cocktails during the night.  



I kept the rest of the look rather casual with pearl stud earrings and pulling the hair in a bun and let the dress stand out.




You guys should definitely check out their other collection. It's super chic, comfortable and the fit is amazing. Or you could stalk them here

Ansh Design Studio
7 Bungalows,
Andheri (West),
Mumbai 400 053

CONVERSATION