MAC MINERALIZE MOISTURE SPF 15 FOUNDATION - Review & Swatches

Hey Guys! Today's beauty themed post comes to you in the form of MAC cosmetics's MAC Mineralize Moisture SPF 15 Foundation. I have been testing this foundation for sometime now to review it over here.


Price : Rs 3000/- for 30ml
Shade : NC 30

The packaging is a sturdy frosted glass bottle which has a built - in pump. The pump dispenses just the right amount of product. The bottle is transparent which enables to see how much product is left inside but would not be ideal for travel.



The texture of this foundation is incredibly smooth and light. The consistency is just right - not too thick and not too runny. I have used fingers, brush as well as sponge and it works well with all of them, though I prefer the sponge. The foundation glides onto your skin, so it is very easy to blend and move across your skin. 


It gives light to medium build-able coverage leaving behind natural and dewy looking skin. It is weightless almost like no makeup. It did oxidize on me so I would suggest going for one shade lighter. 


It claims to be moisturizing and it is! I only spritz rose water and it blends well. Since it is so moisturizing it might not be ideal for oily skinned people.   

It lasts for 6-7 hours which is decent amount of time keeping in mind the soaring Mumbai heat. I did find my skin does get oily after a few hours. It has SPF15, so that's an additional benefit!





I hope you liked my bite sized review. Do leave me queries if you have any regarding MAC Mineralize Foundation and I would be happy to help.




CONVERSATION