Weekend Burger Delight!

I Love burgers!

An
d when it comes to burgers I am all high maintenance!


I like my  burger to be big, juicy, crisp and delicious with my favourite dressing (too much to  ask for? )


and oh! I like it even more when it can be eaten lazying around at home...


So last weekend I made this big guy..




Read More...

Poser, isn't it?




I
 usually make this over the weekend when I have time at hand. (it does take a little time)


So
 if want to try this over the weekend keep reading..


To make this you will need


4 burger buns


For the Patties

Chicken 500g (mince)
Pepper Powder 1 Tsp
Garlic 1 Tsp
Red Chilly Flakes 1 Tsp
Coriander
Mint leaves
Lemon Juice 2 Tsp
butter 2 Tsp
Mayonnaise/cream 1 Tbsp or 1 egg
Green Chilli Sauce 1 Tsp
Red Chilli Sauce 1 Tsp

For the Filling

Lettuce
Carrot (thin slice)
Tomato (sliced in ring shape)
Onion (Caramelized)
Cheese slices
Egg

Clean the chicken mince and add pepper powder, roughly crushed Garlic, red Chilly flakes, 

Chopped coriander, chopped mint leaves, Green Chilli Sauce, Red Chilli Sauce,lemon juice. 



* The most important part of the patties is that they should be moist and juicy so you could either put cream or mayonnaise or eggs to make them juicy.


Mix the ingredients well and divide the mixture into equal patties. 



Refrigerate for 15 mins for it to set.


Heat butter in a pan and shallow/deep fry (as you like)






Try not munching on it already! ;)

For the Filling 

Cut the burger into halves. Warm the burger buns on a pan.

For the burger sauce take tomato ketchup and dark soya sauce and squeeze a little 

lemon in it. Spread it over the burger.



Add lettuce, tomato, carrot and caramelized Onion



Add patties and cheese slice (I heated cheese and patties together in the 
microwave for the cheese to melt)




Half fry an egg and top it up.



Top the remaining bread..

Give
 it a ge
ntle squish and let all the juices blend in.

And ta..da.. its ready!! 


*drum roll*






If you guys try it at home do send in pictures and let me know how it turned out..


See
 you on Instagram!


XOXO


CONVERSATION