Dudhsagar Waterfalls, Goa

Visiting the Dudhsagar Falls had been on my bucket list ever since I had seen the movie Chennai Express (please don't judge me!). I have been to Goa quite a few times before and did the usual touristy stuff, you know the usual Baga beach, Anjuna Flea market, Candolim Beach, the churches. This time around I made sure to strike off Dudhsagar waterfalls from my bucket list.


 This picture just doesn't do justice to how breathtaking this waterfall is. The adrenaline rush you get when you first lay your eyes on this majestic beauty cannot be put in words. I mean just look at it!


Trust me it can sometimes be a little intimidating to see this waterfall in its full glory. Truly sea of Milk!



A little about about the route:
One can reach this waterfall by reaching Kulem station and then hire jeep services to the waterfall. Everyone has to compulsorily wear life jackets. 

It takes one solid hour through the forest to reach the waterfall via jeeps luckily our jeep driver was one good chatty fella who kept us entertained. Driving in the forest, the speed, the rocks, the road washouts and downed trees, everything was so much fun! Watch your head in the jeep, cause its gonna be one bumpy ride!

Once we reached we were strictly instructed (especially me, I wonder why?) to stick together and not go looking for trouble! The waterfall had formed small ponds where we were allowed to swim. The water was so clear and cold and it has tremendous force so you have to really careful.


you might ask -

so must have taken a lot of selfies/pics - oh yes! I went all crazy with the selfies.

So were are the other pics? - oh well..err.. the very next day my phone went dead and the people at the service centre erased the data and I lost all the pictures :( I did not have backup :( :(

Your friend did not take pics? - I was going all cray cray with the pictures so they did not bother taking. These few pictures is all they had!

so your friend's must be really pissed with you - oh! Don't even ask!

Any who! Taking pictures is not a big deal and we all had a good time and that's what matters! *dats how I console myself* :(

That was all about my trip to Dudhsagar Waterfall. So the next time you visit Goa don't forget to visit this beauty.

I have also added some pictures other pictures incase you would like to see.

Elephant Showers:
So a little story behind this: After my friends enjoyed their elephant showers, it was my chance. As soon as I sat on this big guy he got up and just wouldn't sit down. Can you imagine how shit scared I was to sit on someone 13 ft high, who would just wriggle throw me down! He wouldn't even listen to his caretaker. After convincing him for about 5 mins he finally sat down. I was so glad he did!
Aguada Fort

Sinquerim Beach

Baga Beach


That's me! Zipline!

This was just after the elephant showers hence all the wet clothes!

Have you been to Dudhsagar Waterfalls? How was your experience? Let me know!

Until next time!

CONVERSATION