MESH UP!

Hey Guys! I hope you all are doing well!

Spring is just setting in and weather is getting slightly warmer, which led me to find some Fashion Trends for this season. Well, if your looking to show a little extra skin, but not actually, MESH is all you need my friend!

It's sporty, sexy in a modest way, more like peekaboo, and who doesn't like a little peekaboo? eh? But if you want to keep it safe yet get your hands on trend, I have the perfect outfit for you.


SHOP Dress // Chanel Earings 

This Blue Mesh Lace dress from Sheinside.com has the right amount of vintage vibes to it and the collar neckline gives an extra edge. Also the mesh details is all at the right places giving it a modest touch. I choose Apricot Heel Pumps and a shoulder bag, which is quite a reminiscent of Chloe bag. Lastly, I was unable to decide what earrings to pair up. so... You can never go wrong with Chanel earrings right? *shameless Chanel Girl*

Happy Spring guys and don't forget to MESH up!

CONVERSATION