Summer Vibes

Come Summer and all one can desire wearing is something light and breezy.


This dress has been my current favorite, especially now when the temperature in Mumbai is scorching.  This sleeveless dress from Pantaloons is all I can think of to beat the crazy temperature while running errands. I have paired the dress with a light and airy gingham shirt which is more of a necessitate to shield myself against the sun than a fashion statement! Wearing my trusty nude chucks and sunnies and all set to go.


I love wearing men's watches!





OK! So I don't even know what just happened here!


Isn't this Snapchat filter just the best! I hope you guys are following me on snapchat - gauri_meraki where you can see all the BTS and what I am upto.


            Dress - Pantaloons // Gingham Shirt - Thrifted  
 Shoes -Westside // Watch - Dad's  // Glares - Lawrence & Mayo

Until Next time!



CONVERSATION