Frisbees - The Burger Peddler

If you have read my Weekend Burger Delight post you would know my love for burgers and how irrational I can get when it comes to them. I had been hunting for the perfect burger which can satisfy my burgasm! (yes that's a word) and I can safely say, my search for 'the one' has finally ended with Frisbees!





I have been to Frisbees thrice already! Located in a rather unconventional place in Andheri, (brownie points if you are able to locate it quickly!) it is a small take away place without any fuss of decor / ambience. The food there will make you forget everything.


I tried their Jamaican Chicken Burger. Good Lord! It's like a burger heaven! Its huge, messy, the bun is soft, the meat perfectly cooked and sauces so flavourful.


One bite and its like a party going on in the mouth with all the mayo oozing from all side. I tried eating it as ladylike as possible but then just gave up and digged in! It's ok no one's judging. :)


Promise me you'll try Jamaican Chicken Burger!

Image Source: Frisbees Facebook


During my recent visit I even tried their Chicken Crunchy Burger with pickled beetroot mayo, cheese sauce. The beetroot mayo was an unlikely combo but I enjoyed it throughly.


Image Source : Frisbees facebook


For the veggies, my friend did try Ratatouille Burger and Frisbees Original Veg Burger and he had some pretty amazing things to say about it. You can also trade the complimentary fries with any other sides of your choice!


Among the Milkshakes I tried their Marshmallow Shake. It is so refreshing and those teensy tiny bits of marshmallows come in your mouth while sipping is the best part.

Their signature dessert The lemon tart is like none other! You just have to try it out. Delicious crispy pastry with smooth lemon filling.



Among the Sides I tried Cheese Poppers and other occasion their Chicken Poppers. The Chicken Poppers are a little on the fiery side, just perfect for me.

Buzz is that they have recently opened up in Bandra, which some pretty cool ambience. I sure have to check it out and may be try other burgers in the menu.

Also they have some pretty good offers almost everday, be sure to check it out!


I'd also like to mention the staff their are so courteous and always very welcoming.




I have shared there zomato profile for the people interested in trying their place out. 

https://www.zomato.com/mumbai/frisbees-andheri-west/info#tabtop

 Frisbees Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

CONVERSATION