Miss Chase & Cobalt Blue Palazzo

As we are 'still' (it's mid June..still no rains!) battling the summer heat, I find myself reaching out for more casual, comfy. airy-breezy outfits.


I enjoy wearing collar neck tops, it just gives a smart edge to a top. I have been wearing this boxy crop top from Miss Chase to work a lot lately, mix and matching with skirts, trousers etc. Paired it with a necklace to bring together my super casual outfit.
                                                                             

Wide - leg loose palazzo pants make ridiculously comfy outfits and are so easy to style. I chose a bright cobalt blue color keeping in mind the summer palette and also to step outside my comfort zone and try new things. Also, whoever said "palazzo is not for short curvy woman".. Well...

                                              

As I wear this to work, I pair it with closed shoes (Not that it is necessary but, makes it is more work appropriate).

                                                          Some delicate accessories...
  

And I am good to go!



I can think of so many ways to mix and match this outfit so do check this space for more outfit ideas.


Crop Top buy here // Palazzo find similar here //
Necklace - Westside 

CONVERSATION