Turtleneck sweater & Black skirt

The weather in Mumbai is getting cooler, while some may not agree with me but I am one of those annoying people who complain about being cold ALL THE TIME! At the moment I am enjoying the sweater weather and all the layering I get to do.



Turtleneck sweaters are my go to during the winters, I love how snugly they feel around the neck and give a classy look and of course one can style them with so many different ways. To keep the turtleneck sweater as my centerpiece I paired it with basic black skirt. Styled it with a blazer and fringe bag.



   
Also, I finally got around to see 'Fantastic Beasts and where you can find them', Eddie Redmayne and the beasts create a lavish feast on screen. And I just wanted to kidnap that little niffler! Have you seen the movie yet? How did you find it?

Hope you had a wonderful week, I'll see you in my next post!


CONVERSATION