Dolce & Gabbana Inspired Headband - DIY

I was scrolling through pinterest and I saw this Dolce and Gabbana headband from their 2012 Fall collection. I was so inspired that I had to recreate one for myself.


The best part!? it is so easy to re-create and their is no right or wrong way to do this, you just have to creative. The accessories and studs required are easily at any crafts shop. Also I re-used some of my old earrings! (like the rose, which I painted gold).



I kept the theme fairly simple gold, silver and pearls. I used a headband, glue (good quality), rose (old earrings), flowers, pearls (big and small), stones (old earrings) and other fancy looking bits and bobs.  

Start by applying glue on the headband. Now, place the studs on the headband randomly. If you find some studs don't stick to the headband then just stick a flat fabric and then stick it to the headband.





Once it's done, step back and admire your master piece!






If you give this DIY a try, do send me pictures! Until then you can find me on Instagram.

CONVERSATION